Music has been used as a powerful medium for meditation since the very dawn of civilisation because it balances the human through its rhythmic pattern of tones, which are generated in a harmonic relationship with each other.
We at Gravity Music endeavour to make it possible for everyone to take divine benefits of this Music Meditation, hence, we have our doors open for everyone for Music meditation and there is no fee for Music Meditation sessions.*
Physical Benefits of Meditation
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more prana (energy). This result in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of prana in the body increases.
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Mental Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
- Meditation makes you aware – that your inner attitude determines your happiness
Other Benefits of Meditation
Emotional steadiness and harmony
It cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down.
Meditation brings harmony in creation
When you meditate, you are in the space of vastness, calmness and joy and this is what you emit into the environment, bringing harmony to the Creation/planet.
Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself, you’ll naturally start discovering more about yourself.
(*The nominal annual registration fees is applicable.)