Vocal music is a genre of music performed by one or more singers, with or without instrumental accompaniment, in which singing (i.e. vocal performance) provides the main focus of the piece.
Vocal training is an essential part of a musician, here you find way to enhance your singing and vocal techniques with ample amount of knowledge.
Indian Classical Music
- Swar Sadhna
- Shadaj Sadhna
- Kharaj Sadhna
Semi Classical Music
- Raag mala
Bollywood Film Music
Here in Gravity Music we train students for film songs with our specialized curriculum, which enhance their singing style and knowledge about bollywood music, Playback Singers and Composers.
Bollywood film music is a fusion of almost all possible genres. Bollywood Songs are a mix of Indian classical and folk with rock, hip hop, pop, electronic, rap and so on, so Bollywood film music is a separate genre in itself.
We train students in bollywood film music and prepare them in such a way so that they can decipher every aspect of the song, they can understand the feel and expression and can comprehend the subtle variations in the song and can sing it like a professional.
We train our students on Karaoke tracks and give recording sessions as well, which helps them to understand their own voice and critically evaluate vocal performances by self hence fulfilling the demand of song with the help of our expert faculty.
- Basic vocal technique, health and repertoire
- Basic musical notation, terminology and symbols
- Diversity of vocal and musical styles and appropriate intersections with culture
- Performance and evaluation of vocal repertoire.
- Musical terminology and notation
- Rhythmic notation and performance
- Major/minor scales, triads and key signatures.
- Application of musical elements to a variety of listening, performing and written evaluations.
- Exploring contexts to use musical skills.